You are responsible for picking up your share each week on Wednesdays from the site you indicate. We’re open to adding additional locations depending on customer’s needs. We need a minimum of 5 customers for each drop site.
|City||Name of Location||Address||Time
($50 Discount for picking up at farm
|Shepherd Moon Farm||16987 260th St
(Longfellow and Uptown)
|Residence||3240 43rd Ave.
2621 Garfield Ave S.
|Possibility – need more shares here||Forest Lake||Yoga Forest||616 Lake St N, Forest Lake||TBD|
You are responsible for observing our drop site rules, which are as follows:
- Picking up at the farm: Bring your own bags or box to collect your produce
- Picking up at a drop off site: Return last week’s box every week
- Pick up your share within the time frame stated. Although we deliver high-quality produce to the site, it will decline quickly if not picked up in time.
- Be respectful of our drop site hosts’ property.
- If you cannot pick-up close to the scheduled time, please contact us for alternative arrangements.
If you cannot pick-up your share at your chosen time, contact me for possible alternative pick-up arrangements or ask someone else to pick-up for you. You are responsible for explaining the pick-up location, time and procedures to your substitute. If you want to donate your share to the local food shelf one week, please let me know the DAY BEFORE pick-up (via-email). If you wish to change your drop site, you must contact me two days before delivery (via-email). Shares that are not retrieved within the pickup time will be donated to the local food pantry.
*Shares not picked up by noon at the Mpls locations will be donated unless alternative arrangements are made (see above).
We take the safety of your food seriously. Most vegetables are picked the night before or the day of pick-up (with the exclusion of a few vegetables like green beans that require continuous picking for maximum production and quality). Most of the vegetables are washed after picking to rinse off dirt; for your added protection, wash all produce before eating.